It's all about the pumpkin! Recipes and decor ideas.

I'm crazy about the pumpkins!They look good,they taste good and they are healthy.



Pumpkin is known for its nutritional value.It is easy to digest,it contains pectin, which remove toxic substances from the body and regulate bowel movements.Eating pumpkin pulp can prevent morning sickness and eating pumpkin seeds might help to lower level of bad cholesterol. I would like to gather all my pumpkin related recipes and decor ideas in one place. I will add links frequently. Hope you will enjoy it!

Recipes:

Stuffed munchkin pumpkins
2x fluffy pumpkin drop scones
Chocolate pumpkin spread
Pumpkin pie and pumpkin cake
Vinegar pumpkin and roasted pumpkin seeds
5 irresistible pumpkin recipes
6 pumpkin breakfast recipes

 

Seasonal decor:

Fall:

Fall decor- autumn treasures
Fall porch decor ideas
Easy to make, cheap halloween decorations
My fall patio
DIY Polka Dot Pumpkin
Funny pumpkin carving idea
Fall & Halloween home tour
DIY pumpkin decorating ideas

Winter:

Christmas pumpkin
‘Frozen’ glitter Christmas pumpkin!

Spring:

Spring pumpkin

Comments

  1. What a clever pumpkin tractor! I have never seen anything like that before! Thank you SO much for linking up at Get Your DIY On! I hope to see you back on Sunday at 7pm EST to share your burlap projects! Have a wonderful week!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment