Baked squash

Baked squash


How to bake butternut squash.
Delicious fall recipe.


Part of 'Little Things Fall & Halloween'.


LITTLE-THINGS-Fall-and-Halloween



Shopping list: butternutt squash, oil, spinach or basil, onion, red and green peppers, double cream, grated parmesan, gorgonzola and mozarella cheese.

Cut squash in half, scoop out the seeds,brush with 1tbsp oil and roast for 1 hr (at 200 C ). Mix together some spinach or basil, sliced peppers, onion and 3tbps of double cream. Put mix into squash cavities.

You can add some gorgonzola and mozarella cheese. Sprinkle parmesan on top. Bake for further 20 minutes (at 170 C/190 C or fan/gas 5) or till cheese bubbles.

[caption id="attachment_9866" align="aligncenter" width="160"]little-things-recipes-butternut-squash Baked butternut squash. Delicious fall recipe.[/caption]

Sharing :
wow us wednesdays

tasty-tuesday

you're-gonna-love-it-tuesday

the-homeacre-hop

saturday-show-tell

super-saturday-link-party

show-stopper-saturday-link-party

our-sunday-best

betweennapsontheporch

homestead-barn-hop

cast-party-wednesday

Comments

  1. Mhhh, looks delicious. I will try this. Let me see, maybe tomorrow :-) It`s fast and easy to make.

    Have a nice weekend my dear!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you and your family will like it!
    Have a nice weekend too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, I'm on a huge squash kick and this looks like what I'm making for dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never cook with squash, but you cover anything in cheese and I will probably eat it. Looks Delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mila! The squash looks delicious! I've never tried it this way but I will now! Thanks for sharing! Happy Fall! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, hope you'll like it. It is one of my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, Cheese is the best part of every squash, everybody knows that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you.Have a happy, warm fall ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mila! Thank you for linking up at Tasty Tuesdays! Your post has been pinned to my Recipes from Tasty Tuesday board. I can't wait to see what you link up next week!
    Have a terrific weekend!
    Cathy
    APeekIntoMyParadise.com
    #TastyTuesdays

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks delicious and easy! I'm putting butternut squash on my shopping list this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you'll like it! It's so fulfilling, I never eat more than a half :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. […]  2) baked butternut squash  (Please note, that I’ve changed that recipe over time. I skipped cream, onion, gorgonzola and parmesan. I barely sprinkle it with cheese now. It’s so tasty, I sometimes eat it bare (with no added ingredients, except olive oil that is needed for baking). […]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment